At Klamath Boats, we are dedicated to making the absolute best marine vessel possible, one hull at a time. By joining us, you will become part of that experience by helping us continue to develop our greatest asset, our People.
Do the Right Thing: Act with honesty and integrity.
Passion for People: Respect and care for each other, Communities and our Partners.
Safety: Provide a safe environment for our Employees.
Performance Excellence: Strive to be the best at what we do.
Ownership: Empower our people to make decisions and take responsibility.
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Greet customers, answer phones, and assist with customer inquiries
- May assist in educating customers on equipment use and demonstrating equipment for customers
- Perform inventory control processes
- Follow proper cash accounts procedures
- Follow all Klamath Operational Procedures and QC Standards
- Possible web site and or marketing functions
- Purchasing supplies and equipment
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Willing to train the right person with great attitude and willing to follow directions
Education, Experience and Required Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge and experience in the fishing and boating industry preferred
- Computer skills, particularly Excel skills
- Effective leadership and motivational skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Valid California driver’s license
- Must pass drug test
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Klamath Boats is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Klamath Boats does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis, including but not limited to, veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability and/or age.